1. Why is it important to repair Storm Damage?
Leaks will form and cause major damage to the interior and structure to the property including framing, drywall, insulation and personal property inside the property.
Due to storm damage the manufacturer will deny any responsibility to their products.
Value of the home may decreased if home is not repaired after the storm damage.
2. Should I call my insurance company before I call a roofing company?
No.It is smart to have us take a look at your roof first. We can make sure the roof is eligible for a claim before you call your insurance company. If there is damage, we will also be happy to meet your insurance adjuster and make sure the specifications of your claim are correct.
3. Why is it important to have JKZ assist with your insurance claim?
JKZ specializes in insurance restoration. We offer complete help from start to finish in working with you and your insurance company to help bring quick closure to your claim and the repair without any headaches or unnecessary time and money spent.
4. Do we have to pay JKZ for their claim assistance?
NO. We will assist you with your claim from start to finish free.
5. What impact will filing a claim have against my insurance policy?
Storm claims are looked at differently than individual claims. A storm is an “Act of God” there is nothing the property owner could have done to stop the damage from happening therefore the claim will not count against you like other claims. When a storm causes damage to highly populated area the insurance companies recoup their losses by raising everyone’s rates no matter if someone filed a claim or not. It is in your best interest to file a claim if you have sustained damage because you rates will go up regardless.
6. Does JKZ Home Improvement offer a guarantee?
JKZ offers a 7-year guarantee on all workmanship. There is a manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on roofing, siding and gutter materials.
7. How long does it take to get the job started after customer chose JKZ as their contractor?
We will take into consideration your request but it depends on our schedule and the weather conditions. Usually it takes 2-4 weeks from time the customer chooses our company.
8. How long will it take to complete the job?
The roofing job is usually completed by our professional installers in one day.